Bruter is a parallel network login brute-forcer on Win32. This tool is intended to demonstrate the importance of choosing strong passwords. The goal of Bruter is to support a variety of services that allow remote authentication.
It currently supports following services:
* HTTP (Basic)
* HTTP (Form)
* Re-licensed to new-BSD license
* Added proxy support (CONNECT, SOCKS4, SOCKS5)
* Allowed more delimiter in combo file
* Added password length filtered in combo and dictionary mode
* Fixed miscellaneous bugs
* Updated openssl library to 0.9.8n
Read more here.
MATARAM KENNEDY, CERTO? VEJAM SEU
DISCURSO ACERCA DE SOCIEDADES SECRETAS
- - http://youtu.be/RfeFSzB8mqw --
MELHOR DISCURSO QUE JÁ VI, CHARLIE CHAPLIN
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)